Interested in working on campus?
Many of the student jobs on campus are flexible with your class schedule.
It also gives you a great chance to get to know other students, faculty and staff throughout the College.
Where else are you going to find a job that does that?!?
We have many on-campus jobs available. Just follow these few easy steps.....
- Click on the Campus Jobs for Students
- Apply by completing the job application(s) online (link at the bottom of the description for the job)
- Supervisors will contact you directly
If you are hired, please bring the following AND two forms of ID when you arrive on campus:
- Complete Student Employment Paperwork
- Driver's License AND Social Security Card or a Passport
- You may also check the I-9 Form for other ID Options (i.e. driver's license, social security card, or passport)
All students are paid by Direct Deposit, so...
- a Blank voided check OR savings account form with routing and account number
Coming close to your Edgewood Employment/Federal Workstudy award?
Please complete the Student Employment Award Increase Request form.