Many of the student jobs on campus are flexible with your class schedule. It also gives you a great chance to get to know other students, faculty and staff throughout the College.
Where else are you going to find a job that does that?!?
We have many on-campus jobs available. Just follow these few easy steps.....
1. Click on the Campus Jobs for Students
2. Apply by completing the job application(s) online (link at the bottom of the description for the job)
3. Supervisors will contact you directly
If you are hired, please bring the following AND two forms of ID when you arrive on campus:
- Complete Student Employment Paperwork
- Driver's License AND Social Security Card or a Passport
- You may also check the I-9 Form for other ID Options (i.e. driver's license, social security card, or passport)
All students are paid by Direct Deposit, so...
- a Blank voided check OR savings account form with routing and account number